- Gas hob with grill
- Cooking gas
- Cutlery, utensils & wooden spoons
- Scissors, tin opener, corkscrew/bottle opener
- Vegetable peeler & cheese grater
- Chopping boards & knife block
- Plates, bowls, side plates & mugs
- Egg cups
- Beakers, wine glasses & water jug
- Kettle, teapot & cafetiere
- Saucepans & frying pan
- Salad bowls
- Salt & pepper grinders
- Bread bin
- Plastc storage boxes
- Washing-up bowl & drainer
- Tea towel
- Waste bin & re-cycling bin
- Solar light & candle holders
- Table & chairs inside
- Table & sun parasol outside
We also provide a small amount of the following to start you off when you arrive.
- Tea lights & candles
- Freetrade tea bags & ground coffee, sugar & milk
- Washing-up sponge & cloth
Bedroom Tents -
- Beds with mattresses - either a double or two singles per tent.
- Spare mattresses are available for extra people.
- Duvets & pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside tables (larger tents only)
- Solar light & closed tea light holders.
- Solar marker lights around the camps
Shower Block -
- Hot showers and flushing toilets
- Toilet rolls
- Ecover hand washing soap
- Hand towels
Bar/Recreation Tent -
- Powered speakers for Mp3 players etc.
- Electrical sockets for charging mobile phones
- Board games
- Football table
- Wood for the woodburner
Barbeque and Campfire -
- Pans, griddles and utensils
- Wood and kindling
In our nearby workshop is a washing machine with honesty box and drying lines.
WHAT TO BRING
- Sheets, duvet covers and pillow-slips.
- Bedding for any extra people sleeping in with you.
- Bath/beach towels & tea towels
- Bin liners
- Washing up sponges & cloths
Please Don't Bring -
- Washing-up liquid – we will provide you with Ecover (good for the septic tank).
- Bleaches or detergents.
- Electrical appliances eg. kettles, toasters etc.
- Amplifiers or loudspeakers.
- Chinese lanterns - apart from being a fire-hazard they cause problems for the coastguards as they look like flares.
Other Useful Items You May Like To Bring -
- Insect repellant, citronella oil and/or tea-lights
- Basic first aid kit
- Wellies (but we hope you won’t need them)
- Hot-water-bottles, it can sometimes get chilly in the evenings.
- Tea lights & candles (candles not to be used in the bedroom tents).
- Aluminium foil, kitchen roll etc.
There are tea-light lanterns in the tents but feel free to bring your own as well is you wish. Please make sure they are enclosed lanterns and not open-top cups or dishes if they are to be used in the bedroom tents.